Dataguise Announces General Availability of Sensitive Data Governance Dashboard at Strata + Hadoop World 2016 Sep 27, 2016
Company Provides Enterprises-Wide View of Sensitive Data for Highly Accurate State of Data Breach Risk and Privacy Compliance
NEW YORK, NY — September 27, 2016 — Dataguise, a technology leader in secure business execution, today announced general availability of Dataguise DgSecure Dashboard. The new software will be demonstrated for the first time at the Strata + Hadoop World Conference in New York City from September 27-29 in booth #852. The new dashboard helps organizations to precisely determine what, where, and how sensitive data is being detected, protected, and monitored throughout the enterprise, both on premise and in the cloud.
Strata + Hadoop World is the largest conference of its kind with sessions and tracks that reflect the challenges that have emerged in data-driven computing—including security. At the event this year, Dataguise will feature DgSecure Dashboard, the industry’s first security dashboard for comprehensive visualization of all sensitive data throughout the enterprise—including government-protected PII, PHI, and PCI data. The dashboard provides an understanding of the following:
- Status of current sensitive data throughout an organization with data processing across all sources, including Hadoop, SQL, NoSQL, as well as structured and unstructured data repositories. With this dashboard, users can see in one glance where all sensitive assets reside and how much of this data has been protected by masking, encryption, ACL, and alert policies.
- Potential exposures of sensitive data across the enterprise. For example, data assets that are large and yet not scanned by DgSecure.
- Progression of sensitive data management across all sources. This enables the business to understand obstacles and gaps in their data privacy strategy and execution.
- Opportunities for using the open metadata API, allowing customers to use metadata produced by the DgSecure platform to drive other actions.
DgSecure Dashboard provides a 30,000 foot view of the security and compliance landscape making it optimal for CCOs, CSOs and CDOs seeking complete conditional awareness of data under management. The Dashboard captures everything from employee and data handling misconduct to insight for regulatory audits, providing critical intelligence for senior IT management. The new solution by Dataguise complements the DgSecure security and compliance product portfolio, delivering a comprehensive status of sensitive data across organizational data stores.
“With the concerns of a data breach resulting from one or more internal or external factors, security and compliance situational awareness is a must-have decision-making weapon for IT,” said JT Sison, Vice President, Marketing and Business Development for Dataguise. “Combined with DgSecure, the new Dashboard by Dataguise delivers key capabilities that support important data compliance requirements. We expect the technology to be well received at Strata + Hadoop World.”
DgSecure and the all-new DgSecure Dashboard deliver the information needed to make intelligent risk-based decisions for the enterprise. To learn more about DgSecure Dashboard, download the data sheet at http://www2.dataguise.com/l/74402/2016-09-26/6dkwvt.
Availability and Pricing:
Dataguise invites attendees of the 2016 Strata + Hadoop World in New York, September 27-29, to visit the company’s booth (#852). DgSecure 6.0 featuring the DgSecure Dashboard is available now with pricing that starts at $2,000 per node.
Tweet This: @Dataguise Announces General Availability of Sensitive Data Governance Dashboard at Strata+Hadoop World – Booth #852 –http://bit.ly/1PzF3FJ
- Follow Dataguise on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/dataguise
- Follow Dataguise on LinkedIn at: http://www.linkedin.com/company/dataguise
- Follow Dataguise on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/dataguise
- Contact Dataguise directly at: http://www.dataguise.com/contact_us/
Dataguise is the leader in secure business execution, delivering data-centric security solutions that detect and protect an enterprise’s sensitive data, no matter where it lives or who needs to leverage it. Dataguise solutions free the enterprise from traditional security constraints to support the data-driven organization and maximize the business value of information. DgSecure by Dataguise makes data security painless, delivering a powerful solution that provides the highest level of protection without the need for programming. The company is proud to secure the data of many Fortune 500 companies committed to responsible data stewardship. To learn more about how Dataguise is spearheading the secure data revolution, visit: www.dataguise.com