TAKE DATAGUISE DGSECURE FOR A TRIAL RUN TODAY
Experience how precisely Dataguise detects and protects sensitive information in real time wherever it lives and moves across your enterprise and the cloud. DgSecure will secure your business with a quick-and-easy evaluation environment.
BENEFITS OF HADOOP AWS ENVIRONMENT
- Experience how quickly you can identify sensitive data
- Learn how to protect the data
- Audit reports that track the data and the access
KNOW WHERE YOUR SENSITIVE DATA IS IN YOUR HADOOP AWS ENVIRONMENT
Dataguise, Inc. is an innovative data security company with an emphasis on granular security. Dataguise’s DgSecure solution helps enterprises safely unlock the benefits of big data by detecting, protecting, auditing, and monitoring sensitive data assets in real time wherever they live across the enterprise. Our goal is to make data security seamless for our customers – saving them time, resources, and compliance costs.
Hadoop and the need for indepth analytics impose new security and compliance challenges for organizations. Data is also getting messier, murkier, faster, and tougher to keep safe!
Traditional security tools are no longer enough to protect data as technologies evolve and breaches become more sophisticated, wide-ranging, and internalized.
Our sophisticated data security solution easily deploys against private, hybrid, and public cloud Hadoop environments. No matter the deployment, Dataguise DgSecure can be online and ready to find and secure your data without writing a single line of code. Using our solution, customers can leverage the tremendous power of big data with complete confidence that it’s secure:
- Detect: Locate and identify sensitive data, creating a complete picture of your sensitive data landscape. Understand the sensitive data’s connections.
- Protect: Replace sensitive data elements with fictitious content using one of many available data replacement options or create a cipher that restricts access to select users.
- Audit & Monitor: Measure risk overhead with metrics and graphics that track data protection status and data access.