The data explosion is only getting bigger. That makes our mission to help companies around the globe keep their data secure more essential to their success and their survival. We’re looking for people who are passionate about emerging big data technologies, and who believe businesses have a responsibility to be respectful data stewards. If being part of a smart, nimble, cutting-edge, creative, and mission-driven team is what you’re searching for, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us today to learn more about Dataguise and how you can help us shape the future of big data security.
Sr. Enterprise Architect
Dataguise is a dynamic startup, that offers unique services to detect, protect, and monitor sensitive data wherever it lives and moves across the enterprise and in the cloud. It supports variety of platforms, including Hadoop, Databases, Files shares, cloud storages (S3, GCS, Blob), and other cloud technologies. Dataguise is the only company that offers the detection and protection services of specific sensitive elements within structured, un-structured and semi-structured files across all major platforms either on premise or on the cloud or hybrid. Dataguise with its ability to span across whole host of data repositories provides a holistic dashboard giving a 360 view of all the assets across all repositories and highlighting the expoore.
Sr. Enterprise Architect – (Trusted technology Advisor to the customers)
Collaborate with field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and deploy Dataguise DgSecure security product.
Deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales/post-sales on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, creating consulting proposals and creating packaged Dataguise offerings.
Engagements include short on-site projects deploying DgSecure Big Data solutions and integrating with other tools, and automating the workflow, using DgSecure APIs.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience of IT platform implementation in a highly technical and analytical role.
- Customer facing skills to represent value proposition within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment.
- Understanding of database, Hadoop, Cloud and analytical technologies in the industry.
- Implementation and tuning experience for Apache Hadoop and Databases.
- Current hands-on implementation experience required; individual contributors only need apply.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations.
- Basic programming and scripting in any language (preferably JAVA and Python)
- Ability to travel to client locations when needed. (20 – 30%)
- Hands on experience leading large-scale global data warehousing and analytics projects.
- Demonstrated industry leadership in the fields of database, data warehousing or data sciences.
- Implementation and tuning experience specifically using Hadoop and databases.
2201 Walnut Avenue, Suite 260
Fremont, CA 94538
SALES ENGINEER – WEST
We are looking for Sales Engineers who will be the primary technical resource for the inside and field sales team and is responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our product.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle and beyond
- Run Proof-of-Concepts at the customer site or on cloud
- Respond to RFI/RFPs
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management
- Travel throughout sales territory
- Self-motivated and familiar with software sales and knowledge of technology
- Must possess strong presentation skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally
- Organized and able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative approaches
- Familiarity with Hadoop, Databases, Security
- Operational skills and professional experience with Linux systems administration, including system automation and deployment (shell scripting, Python, Perl, PowerShell)
- 2-3 year relevant experience in technology and vendor sales
- Experience and familiarity with Hadoop distributions and Database vendors a plus
- BS in Computer Science or a related field strongly preferred
2201 Walnut Avenue, Suite 260
Fremont, CA 94538