Dataguise Released DgSecure for Google Cloud Storage
Mar 14, 2017
Dataguise has said that DgSecure Detect now supports sensitive data discovery on Google Cloud Storage (GCS). Integration with GCS extends the range of platforms supported by DgSecure and helps data-driven enterprises move to the cloud with confidence by providing precise sensitive data discovery across the enterprise and in the cloud. With their platform, organizations can leverage Google’s powerful, simple, and cost-effective object storage service with a complete understanding of where sensitive data is located – an important first step to ensuring data protection and privacy compliance.
– Detects high volumes of disparate, constantly moving, and changing data with time stamping to support incremental change and life cycle management;
– Supports a fluid or flexible information governance model that has a mix of highly invested (curated) data as well as raw, unexplored (gray) data, such as IoT (Internet of Things) data, clickstreams, feeds, and logs;
– Processes structured, semi-structured, and unstructured or free-form data formats;
– Provides automated detection and processing of a variety of file formats and file/directory structures, leveraging meta-data and schema-on-read where applicable, and
– Provides deep content inspection using patent-pending techniques, such as neural-like network (NLN) technology, and dictionary-based and weighted keyword matches to detect sensitive data more accurately.