The number of controls in the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is increasing, along with the fines for noncompliance.
This report* from Gartner provides CIOs and CISOs with guidance on how to manage the PCI DSS compliance process to success. Access it now and gain insights on how to:
- Make use of internal security assessors
- Undertake assessments on-site and in-person
- Align compliance to the organization — not the other way around
- Ensure that assessments cover all aspects of the PCI DSS, including technical security
- Reduce the scope of the PCI DSS commitment to manage the compliance burden
This 12-page Gartner report is licensed by Dataguise for a limited time only. Complete the short form to access it now.
* Gartner, Ensuring a Successful PCI DSS Assessment, Jonathan Care, Refreshed: 30 March 2017 | Published: 5 October 2015. GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.