Taking data privacy seriously helps firms mitigate business negatives, such as fines associated with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). But if they stop there, they miss the opportunity to demonstrate how privacy contributes to real business value and growth.
This Forrester report* helps data privacy professionals track their achievements beyond operational effectiveness and compliance. It explains why traditional metrics are not enough and offers a new set of metrics that:
- Align security and privacy program goals with business objectives in a traceable manner
- Measure privacy's contribution to the customer experience and brand trust
- Promote a cross-organizational culture that appreciates the business value of data security and privacy
- Mitigate third-party security and privacy risks
* Develop Data Privacy Metrics That Matter to the Business was published by Forrester Research on April 24, 2018. It is licensed by Dataguise for a limited time only. Complete the short form to access it now!