Pre-Migration Complimentary Offer
Get Your Pre-Cloud Data Inventory Assessment
Most organizations keep personally identifiable information (PII) in their ecosystem —including names, Social Security numbers, credit card, or other account data — that identifies their customers and employees.
As workloads grow and your businesses modernize data platforms to migrate on-premises sensitive data to the cloud, it is important you know which data repositories and what sensitive data elements to migrate.
With the Dataguise pre-migration data inventory assessment for the cloud, you will be able to make a well-informed decision. The solution is fully automated end-to-end — from strategy to execution — ensuring that sensitive data is secure and can be migrated to the cloud with full compliance. Leveraging Dataguise capabilities to migrate your sensitive data to the cloud allows you to:
- discover, protect, and monitor the sensitive elements whether in motion or at rest
- define your sensitive data policies for discovery, protection, access, and monitoring
- automate all your PII, Payment Card Industry (PCI), health insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) data
- migrate workloads leveraging sensitive data inventory
- apply element–level protection to enable masking or encryption
Schedule a call today with one of our experts to plan your cloud migration and receive your Pre-Cloud Data Inventory Assessment, ensuring you are keeping your most sensitive data secure.