5 Ways to Up Your Privacy Game in the Ever-Changing Data Landscape
As privacy teams work with IT, security, and other shared services teams to manage personal data and operationalize privacy requirements in a sustainable way, they are evolving beyond the “good enough” industry standard and realizing the potential to use data, privacy, and protection for competitive advantage.
Join Manoj Thareja, the co-lead privacy technology enablement for KPMG in the U.S., and Anhad Singh, global technical lead at Dataguise, as they share their expertise and lessons learned from working with enterprise customers from both the business consulting and technology perspective. They will clarify ways the “new normal” is impacting the changing data landscape, how to cut through the noise on what is foundational for privacy and five critical areas that determine success versus failure along your privacy management journey.
- How to bridge the gap between chief privacy officers and IT/security for successful outcomes
- The importance of personal data discovery and inventories
- The questions you need to ask to ensure you have an enterprise data discovery solution
- How automation can impact your bottom line
- Why data protection is critical for a healthy privacy management strategy
Dave Cohen, CIPP/E, CIPP/US
Knowledge Manager, IAPP
Co-Lead Privacy Technology Enablement, KPMG
Anhad Singh, Ph.D.
Global Technical Lead, Partners, Dataguise