Dataguise + AWS Virtual Dev Day
Building a Proactive and Sustainable Data Governance Program to Mitigate Compliance Risks and Fuel Business Growth
Data, when used responsibly, has the power to transform lives and livelihoods in positive ways. Yet accumulating large volumes of data without accounting for sensitivity can lead to negative financial, legal, and brand consequences, from regulatory compliance fines to loss of customer trust. Organizations today need to know what, where, and whose personal data they hold at any given time—and be able to protect it appropriately for minimal risk and maximum value.
Join Dataguise and AWS for a virtual DevDay workshop on the morning of January 20, 2021 and learn how to:
- Discover all sensitive and personal data in a data set before, during, and after cloud migration
- Protect sensitive data using optimal techniques for maximizing its business value
- Define comprehensive data governance policies that satisfy industry security standards, global privacy regulations, corporate policies, and individual privacy obligations
- Govern data enterprise-wide to support unlimited use cases, from security and privacy to digital transformation and analytics
- Cut time and cost out of existing data management processes through automation and integration
- Get more out of your existing investments in AWS cloud services
Dataguise and AWS subject matter experts will also explain key solution features, conduct a hands-on technical workshop, and answer one-on-one questions.
Sr. Partner Solution Architect, Big Data & Analytics,AWS
SVP, Partners, Dataguise
Anhad Singh, PhD
Global Technical Leader, Partners and Enablement, Dataguise
VP of Solutions Engineering, Dataguise