The old adage that you can’t have privacy without security still holds true. In fact, it is truer today than ever before, due to the inclusion of breach notification requirements in the GDPR (as well as in the regulations of other countries outside of the EEA). With the important link between privacy and security in mind, in this 60-minute webinar, you will learn how these two disciplines can be merged and automated for more effective risk and compliance management, including:
- Reviewing key GDPR requirements, which articles can be addressed with technology/automation vs. too subjective and require regular input
- A demonstration of how key requirements of regulation depends on the ability to understand data and control it
- Sharing what’s possible with technological advancements in privacy and security to support your business needs
- Discussing a common challenge among many organizations – the compliant migration of personal information to the cloud
- Learning how Dataguise is helping customers tackle these challenges today while increasing efficiency and minimizing risk
About the Presenters
Sagi Leizerov, Ph.D.
Sagi is a privacy and data governance expert with 20 years of experience. He is currently SVP of Enterprise Privacy Solutions at Dataguise, as well as a Director on the board of the International Association of Privacy Professionals, and a member of the Forbes Technology Council.
Ali is CISSP certified information security professional with 15 years of experience in Information and Data Security. He is currently a Senior Solution Engineer at Dataguise, where he works with enterprise clients across EMEA address regulations, such as GDPR, PCI, and HIPAA