Data masking or data obfuscation is the process of hiding original data with modified content (characters or other data) and is commonly used to reduce the unnecessary spread and exposure of sensitive data within an organization. As a best practice, sensitive data should be protected while simultaneously maintaining its usability.
Join Dr. Anhad Singh, the Lead Enterprise Architect at Dataguise, as he discusses how critical data masking is to maintaining healthy data protection policies.
- Non-production environments
- A deeper dive into dev-test & analytic environments
- Why there are so many ways to mask data
- Deliver on/prepare for regulatory compliance
- Protect against insider threats
Dr. Anhad Singh
Lead Enterprise Architect, Dataguise